Hi, I'm Crystal. Do you know why I posted my writing on mayacafe? Well it started when my dad started reading my writing.Then my dad said,"This compasition is very good maybe you should post it on mayacafe.com."Any questions or comments are welcome.
Hope you like this compasition.
P.S If you do have any questions or comments please write it in Engilsh only.

The World of Animals

by Crystal
Do you know why animals today are becoming endangered? It¡¯s because people aren¡¯t taking good care of them. Here are some reasons why they are endangered.
1. Over hunting
2. Lost of habitat
3. A new predator moves in
We must take care of our animals. We are the smartest animals that are alive. Sure, we might not look like each other but; we have a lot in common. For example, animal mammal moms and human moms both give birth to live you. Remember, without your mom you wouldn¡¯t be alive and if my mom didn¡¯t give birth to me I wouldn¡¯t be typing! (Ha ha!)! I crack myself up sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

Types of animals
There are a lot of animals in the worlds.
Some animals are called mammals. Mammals have fur or hair, breath with lungs, give birth to live young, produce milk for young, and teach young how to survive. Do you know what animal we are? If you said mammal, you were right!
Reptiles are also another type of animal. Reptiles have dry scaly skin and breathe with lungs.
Amphibians are also a type of animals. They lay eggs and begin there lives in the water. The interesting things about amphibians is that when there adults, there gills turn into lungs
Last but not least fish! Fish are animals that can breathe in the water with there gills. Fish also lay eggs.

What Crystal knows about lions

The RR(random reporter ) is just some person I made up. The RR is also just to make this chapter funnier

How to read this paper:
N:=narrator talking
R.R:=random reporter talking
C: =Crystal talking

N: out of nowhere a reporter appears out of thin air.

RR: Helloooo, you can call me random reporter.

C: Ok random reporter,
why did you have to barge into my house?

RR: I came to ask you questions about the lions
C: ok
RR: How do lions eat in prides?
C: Usually the lioness hunt the food, even though lioness hunt, lions always eat first.

RR: how do lions use the tuft on there tails?

C: It still remains a mystery

N: then the random reporter vanished into thin air.

C: uh, may I know who¡¯s talking?

N: I¡¯m just a narrator!