At an Italian wedding. There was something going on. It seemed to be a kind of ritual of the first night. The sister of the bride had a fake penis and she must make it erect. She was trying hard. It did not work. Then the bride was held in hand like a toy. Naked, she appeared very small. The person holding her seemed to be studying how to penetrate her. It was difficult for him because she was so small. He held her up-side-down and her heart, liver all came out from her chest. He put her upright and she managed to swallow them. Then came someone who deliberately made her to spit out what she had in her stomach as if to expose her adultery evidence in the food she ate. I chopped what she vomitted to help her hide the evidence.Suddenly there came many yellow bees and I was covered with them. I remembered I was stung not long before by a bee and felt scared. I moved slowly for fear of startling them lest I be stung another time. A gust of wind came and drove most of them away, but some stayed.I could feel a slight sting which was not very serious.I thought should I be covered with honey it would be news indeed. I felt worried because I had to go to work and time was up.