Every guru, therapist and self-help expert I have ever met is nuts. Every one of them¡ª all cuckoo.  The helper who does the most good is drawn from the deepest, darkest shadow.  Today when I talked about this with my neighbor friend P, he said something like this: to live a life fully you have to a nutcase. 

Usually to impress me with words is a challenge.  But he impressed me with quite a few quotable quotes today.  Like when we talked about my non-stop hopeless long journey to get uninstalled from dark past virus, he said that it is good to be uninstalled slowly, in human terms, slow is fast, fast is slow.  This is no quick fix, long winding road is the ultimate shortcut. 

I need to ask him for more quips like these.  

Pay attention to shadows, more attention! Listen to it, all truth are hidden there.  Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. 

When the sun finally sunk down, a scary thought came to my mind, the higher power/God/universe is so ridiculous/powerless that it can not even keep the sun up in the sky two days in a row!