Renee is a yoga teacher in LA. She inspired me to get deeper in yoga practice.  What she wrote this week touched my heart "Sit with what you've got...And it'll teach you what you need to learn.".  Stop the craving and desire, teaching is HERE and NOW. 

Right now, welcome the good, the bad & the ugly into your yoga practice.  Ever notice how when you push something away, some experience of anger or some old grudge or some injury in the body, it comes back with more intensity, more flavor, more ummmmmph?

New Yorker Snail Cartoon

It's like the snail that falls in love with a tape dispenser, "I don't care if she's a tape dispenser, I love her."; so what, he fell in love with a tape dispenser, he even married it, and had to get a divorce.  So you married the wrong species, big deal, sit with it...see how it feels,  you may notice that sitting with it moves like water....while ignoring it just eats at you steadily like an ulcer.  Ah, and yes, yes, the discomfort being another gateway towards release, towards more steady peace. 

Sit with what you've got, the Good, the Bad & the Ugly.   And it'll teach you what you need to learn.