If someone asked you, 'Do you have the bones for love?', what would you answer? 

'Eh, I'm more prepared for wrestling, but I guess I can change direction if you show me a taste of it.' 

That's the thing, we all just need a taste of it.  A taste of love...and sometimes you can find it on your yoga mat, and if you practice, really practice it, I bet you'll find some, and that will lead you to a river.  Stay by the river, stand tall and still like the tree on the river bank. 

The bones of the practice: steady breath leads to steady movement leads to steady mind.  Which in Sanskrit, we say, "Yogas citta vrtti nirodhah," which means, "Yoga is the stopping of the mind." 

If you can imagine you are Dorothy for a second.  The tornado is pulling at your blue checkered dress and you are literally flying, dizzily through the air.  You don't know if you are going to die or if you are going to live.  You can't yet see if you will land on a  Yellow Brick Road or get slammed head first against a building.

If you're mind is calm, you are practicing yoga; you are looking for a solution.  You are looking for effective action, and not concerned with the result.  You only have control over your mind and what you can do to get out.  There is no use worrying about the 100s of things that can go wrong.

Do you have the strength to stand still like a tree, and do nothing? Do nothing? Yes, do nothing. 

If you're mind is anxious, you are not practicing yoga.  You are too worried about what may go wrong to actually find a solution.

The practice of yoga is the actual practice of slowing down the breath to slow down the body to slow down the mind.  When these things happen, our ideas make sense.  Our intentions are clearer.  And yes our lives can be easier.   

Let's make our bones stronger, which will give us strength to stand still, no action and no reaction. Let's practice to have stronger bones to love deeply. 

let love breathe deeply and freely.  

I love you.