Tom Hardy 在电视剧virgin queen里的扮相非常俊美,生活照中却是臃肿不堪,言语粗俗,反差太大。演员的文化素质总体还是差的。只喜欢他在一部电影里的扮相,其他根本无法喜欢。层次感还是差。 他是几乎可以成为白兰度那样的偶像明星,可惜他也是深陷瘾中。Addiction如此恐怕,要吞噬一切的天才。

http://tomhardy.org

他这样说:

On getting sober in 2003) I went entirely off the rails and I'm lucky I didn't have some terrible accident or end up in prison or dead, because that's where I was going. Now I know my beast and I know how to manage it. It's like living with a 400lb orangutan that wants to kill me. It's much more powerful than me, doesn't speak the same language and it runs around the darkness of my soul.
(2010, on quitting drugs and alcohol) I thought I'd have a little bit of a party, and I'd end up high and frightened, in places that scared me. In a blackout I could end up anywhere, I might wake up somewhere on the other side of London, or in another country or in bed with someone I didn't know, not knowing how I got there. Bleeding. This was on a daily basis and I was going to work, I didn't want to appear rock 'n' roll, I didn't want anyone to know I was out of control, but I couldn't hide it. Eventually, the body gives up, my body told me - I was completely kaput, I was lucky I didn't get hepatitis or AIDS.