- posted on 12/31/2003
I'm home, with the family, of course. It's family time, big time in the year.
Just being amused an hour ago as I was reading Maya's and others' talks in CND on the philosopher. I can't even remember if I have or have not read his "happy philosophy", but I do know that ever since I have heard of his big name, my philosophical question for life has become this: Where or how can I find hapiness, now that I know I'm not a genious. One idea or solution comes from a reading of now-I-forgot-what that says: small birds keep singing despite the fact that large birds sing much loudly. So, keep singing, and happy new year to everyone.
- so beautifully written, zxd, I am just content to be a small birdposted on 12/31/2003
for the time being, even though I am singing alone on new year's eve.
- Re: 康妮，reader，风子，木榆, xd 鲁汉等等都到哪儿去了？posted on 12/31/2003
Happy New Year Everybody!!
00:09am, Jan 1, 2004
- 老叔在天涯海角的哪一端？怎么都新年早上9点了？posted on 12/31/2003
- Re: 老叔在天涯海角的哪一端？怎么都新年早上9点了？posted on 12/31/2003
It's 00:90 am, not 09:00 am :)
- oops，老眼昏花了，老叔新年好！posted on 01/01/2004
(c) 2010 Maya Chilam Foundation